Implanted rainbow trouts weighing between 1 and 8 kg!
Unfortunately canceled in 2020 due to Convi-19. Back again in 2021 if the situation allows.
Anglerman fishing adventures offers a great fly fishing day with float, with a great chance of noble fish in large sizes!
Fishing is carried out in a private Put´n take lake that holds trout, char and rainbow weighing between 1 and 8 kg!
Welcome to Gästrikland's miles-wide forest landscape around Kungsberget with its beautiful hilly nature.
Hunting the lake's inhabitants with dry fly, nymphs or streamers via floating tube is an experience above the ordinary. Doing it with like-minded people who easily break for common wilderness lunch at the lake's shelter, and the fishing stories take on doesn't make the experience any worse.
The guides provide information on fishing and equipment. We go through the handling of any catch. You fish in the lake together and the guides help with everything from equipment to tips and tricks.
During the day the guides keep the coffee warm over an open fire.
- 1 day fishing in private lake with guide, wilderness lunch, morning & afternoon coffee
- 3 fish / person are included in the price. Thereafter, caught, unexposed fish costs 100 SEK / kg extra.
- Of course, the opportunity to bring home caught fish is there and we assist with catch bags for free take-home.
- If you know that you can't take advantage of the fish, we advocate cautious release of the fish.
- Important to indicate any allergies when booking. - At the lake is WC through drydass.